cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Printers for Photos

Monica
Enthusiast

What Canon printer do you use to print your photos?

7 REPLIES 7

Yno
Apprentice

I have a Pixma Pro 9000 Mk II and I am VERY happy with it. Except for the fact that I have no more wall space in my house since I have printed out so many 13" x 19" prints... The quality is great, and it is certainly fast enough for my use. I will be keeping this printer for as long as it still works, as I don't do black and white, so I have no interest in the Pro 10 or Pro 100.

PS. I still have an HP K850 that I use for document printing. But it is not anywhere close to the Pixma for photo printing, either in quality or espccially in the user interface, which I really hated.

cuda719
Enthusiast

B&HJust delivered the Pixma Pro-10 this thing is huge can't wait tohave it set up and running

Bernie66
Apprentice

mx922

Hi

I have a MX922 also but we are having issues without taking and printing on photo paper.

If we put the photo paper in the drawer it states that there is no paper.  Same thing ifvwe try to feed it.

The paper is not that thin song do not know why it can't read it as having paper ready.

Thanks to all who respond.  Dan

Our MX922 will not take the photo paper. It keeps stating to add paper as if there is no paper in the drawer or feeder.
Have you ever had hhis issue. Thanks, Dan.

Dr042696,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ClayStevens
Contributor

I'm also finding some good one. Have you made your choice?

Announcements