cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LiDE 120 set up CD mislaid. Where can I get hold of the files I need instead please?

Daryl1976
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Can you still read the serial number on it?  If so, you should be able to download it here.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/scanners/photo_scanners/canoscan_lide120

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thanks Waddizzle.

I downloaded the file, and ran the .exe file. I asked for it to install again, and then it downloaded another file, however I then got a prompt stating "Processing cannot be continued because the Windows Print Spooler service has been stopped. Start the Print Spooler service and then try again". I found on another forum how to start the Print Spooler. The software finished installing. However I still can't scan anything, as I need to do the following, but I don't have IJ Scan Utility showing so I can't start that. Any ideas?

From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Scan Utility > IJ Scan Utility to start IJ Scan Utility.

Daryl1976
Apprentice

Does anyone else have any ideas? I have had this scanner for absolutely ages, but haven't even been able to use it once. Very frustrating

Announcements