Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Can I override My Image Garden?

Just got a new CanoScan 9000F MarkII scanner, very similar to my CanoScan 8800F, except for this new Image Garden software, which when I try to print says, "Cannot print because a printer supported by this software is not installed."  Is there any way I can override My Image Garden so that I can print scanned images?  I can't afford to buy a new printer right now and it never occurred to me that there could be a problem when I bought the scanner.

Thanks for any help,

bettiola

Occasional Contributor

Re: Can I override My Image Garden?

My Image Garden only prints to Canon printers. Your scanned images are saved on your computer like normal though, so you can use another software to print them to whatever printer you would like.
New Contributor

Re: Can I override My Image Garden?

Thank you so much for your help!  What do I do on the computer to get the image to print? Right click on the image and choose a different application? Do you think I would be able to use Paint Shop Pro? As you can see, I am not very sophisticated about computers.

Thanks again!

bettiola