cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I override My Image Garden?

bettiola
Apprentice

Just got a new CanoScan 9000F MarkII scanner, very similar to my CanoScan 8800F, except for this new Image Garden software, which when I try to print says, "Cannot print because a printer supported by this software is not installed."  Is there any way I can override My Image Garden so that I can print scanned images?  I can't afford to buy a new printer right now and it never occurred to me that there could be a problem when I bought the scanner.

Thanks for any help,

bettiola

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi bettiola,

There are no known issues printing from Paint Shop Pro to a Canon printer, and I would presume the same for your printer.  Just open the scanned image, and select File-> Print.  A print dialogue box should appear where you can adjust other settings.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KDef
Enthusiast
My Image Garden only prints to Canon printers. Your scanned images are saved on your computer like normal though, so you can use another software to print them to whatever printer you would like.

Thank you so much for your help!  What do I do on the computer to get the image to print? Right click on the image and choose a different application? Do you think I would be able to use Paint Shop Pro? As you can see, I am not very sophisticated about computers.

Thanks again!

bettiola

Hi bettiola,

There are no known issues printing from Paint Shop Pro to a Canon printer, and I would presume the same for your printer.  Just open the scanned image, and select File-> Print.  A print dialogue box should appear where you can adjust other settings.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you! 

Announcements