Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Windows is sending print jobs to the wrong printer.

Product Name: HP DeskJet 2655
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista

Actual reason, Windows may select a new default printer--the one it automatically sends print jobs to.  When i give command to print any dacument from HP DeskJet 2655 then printer select a deaufult printer and not take to print the dacument. i facing this problem so if anyone give me brief reason or help me to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Windows is sending print jobs to the wrong printer.

rshari123 wrote:
Product Name: HP DeskJet 2655
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista

Actual reason, Windows may select a new default printer--the one it automatically sends print jobs to.  When i give command to print any dacument from HP DeskJet 2655 then printer select a deaufult printer and not take to print the dacument. i facing this problem so if anyone give me brief reason or help me to resolve this issue.

Contact Hewlett-Packard for assistance with your HP Deskjet printer.  This the Canon USA forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."