cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Canon Image Gateway photo hosting site in the USA is in Japanese instead of English.

secondlevel
Enthusiast

I use the Canon Image Gateway site to share photos with family.  My issue is the for some time now the site has been in Japanese.  I am afrad to click on anything because I don't want to accidenty delete any photos.  Even the app for my iPhone is now in Japanese. 

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

We appreciate the screenshot!  Now that we know what you're seeing, we can point the way.  Click the dropdown menu at the top right of the screen and then click the second option within it.  This one allows you to change the site's language.  Click on "English" and everything should change over.

Give it a try and let us know if you still need help!

View solution in original post

That was the answer.  Now everything is back to English.  I also have one more question.  I accidently logged into the Canada site and now when I log in I get the option for the USA or Canada.  How do I remove the Canada option?

Glad the language got fixed!  As for the country question, click the same dropdown menu where you found the language option and choose the option marked "Edit Profile."  Go through the screens there and you should find an option to specify which country you're in.

Have a great day!

The site you're reaching CANON iMAGE GATEWAY from will affect your account.  If at some point you logged into CANON iMAGE GATEWAY by way of the web site for Canon Canada, two separate image accounts will be tied to the same login.  You'll then have two image libraries you can upload to and share from, those being one tagged to the United States and the other to Canada.

Simply clicking "United States" each time will let you move forward.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

11 REPLIES 11

avasmith7042
Apprentice

Hello Dear,

According to your details there is possibility that language of your printer has been changed.First change the language setting if after that your problem is not solved you can take technical Help with Canon Printer Support advisers.

secondlevel
Enthusiast
Danny, the moderator provide the fix. There is a drop down menu on the right side to change the language.
Announcements