cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password

wq9nsc1
Apprentice

I neglected to record the password for my original account and when I use the passowrd reset option on the login screen I do receive an email from Canon USA Forum with a reset link.  However the page the link loads with the change password enrtry fields creates an error because it does not bring the login name with it and once the new password is entered it briefly flashes no user name before a message comes up to correct the highlighted errors.  There is no place to enter the login name on this screen.

I created this current account so that I could post this question.  Any suggestions to get around this problem since I would like to use my old account and retrieve a PM that is waiting for me?  I sent a PM to the site administrator early this morning but have received no response and I am not even sure the PM function works since this is a brand new account and the PM function may be restricted for new members.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hey there!

I've sent you a Private Message on this account as well. Just click the red envelope at the top to check your messages. Smiley Happy

Stephen,

Thank you so much for taking care of this problem so quickly!  It is nice to be back in my regular account again.

I look forward to being a contributing member of this forum.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

You're welcome! I'm glad it was a fairly easy fix! 

Announcements