cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems scanning with Canon MG3650

charliesmum
Apprentice

I recently purchased a Canon MG3650 scanner / printer.   I was scanning to my laptop using the Canon Image software, but my document wallet on the laptop has disappeared.   Anyone have any ideas where I can locate it ?

Also, the scanner saves larger scans to a PDF file instead of a JPEG file which means I can't edit it.    Can I stop this happening ?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi charliesmum,

When scanning using My Image Garden, scans are saved to the "Pictures" or "My Pictures" folder.  If you are having difficulty locating the folders (or other folders on your computer), you can use your operating system's Search function to see if you can locate the folders this way.  

If you would like to change the file format the scanned images are saved in, you can do this from within the Save Dialog Box, accessible in the Scan View section of My Image Garden.  More information on selecting the save file type can be viewed here.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

MX532 Scanner Jpeg or PDF which???
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements