cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Match? - Can't reach sales or customer service

jpstarchild
Apprentice

Hello, 

I made a purchase yesterday (Order Number: [Removed to protect privacy] refurbished SL3 w/Lens) thinking there was no way it would be included in any kind of Black Friday promotion. Turns out I was wrong. It is now $100.99 off...

I have been trying to reach sales all day (1-800-385-2155) to see if I can get a credit or cancel my order and then place a new one. I stay on hold for 10 min then the system hangs up on me. 

Can you assist me or direct me to someone who can?

Thanks,

J

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

The Canon store does not offer price matching or price protection.  Inventory levels can change quickly.   All sales are subject to availability and are final.  

You can return defective and unopened merchandise within 14 days with an RMA.  I understand your item hasn't been shipped yet.  At one point or another all of us have bought something that went on sale shortly after purchase. 

You should be able to cancel an order in your Canon store account if it hasn't shipped.  If you want the savings and cannot get through, I would place a second order, and keep calling.  

One thing to note.  If your order does ship, you'll be on the hook for return shipping, packaging and your time.  Suddenly that $100 isn't such a big savings if you account for your time. That's up to you.   

You're calling the correct number. The store is having some incredible sales today.  I'm sure they are very busy, so don't give up.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements