cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postings

Quovadisuk
Apprentice

Hi all, As a newbie , I did place a post last week and my settings confirm this ...but how do you find a posting that you have posted ? I have looked all over and cant find it , even searched , but it comes back no postings under my user name? 

15 REPLIES 15

madincovert
Apprentice

I am new to this as well.  I didn't know how to begin a post so I replied to yours.  It won't happen further.

I just purchased a used Canon ES8000V.  When I insert a tape, it ejects it.  I tried to remove all power and try again with a new tape, but the same thing happened.  Is there anyone whom can help me please?

Thank you,

madincovert

madincovert
Apprentice
I am new to this as well. I didn't know how to begin a post so I replied to yours. It won't happen further.

I just purchased a used Canon ES8000V. When I insert a tape, it ejects it. I tried to remove all power and try again with a new tape, but the same thing happened. Is there anyone whom can help me please?

Thank you,
madincovert

owhiwa
Contributor

Hi all - I am having a problem with my camera.  It will take a photo o.k., but the photo loads into the computer as multiple images i.e. 16 thumbnails.

The flash now won't work either!  It was going fine earlier today, now won't even open.

I suspect it's in the settings, but I'm a newbie to this camera, so don't know where to go from here.

Can anyone help?

Note:  I accidentally pushed the BRK button earlier  - what is this and could it be the problem?

Cheers

Rob-Forest
Apprentice

Without a doubt this is the most useless web I have ever encountered. Holy crap, you obviously are keen to have all the technical aspects covered, but the basic issue of being able to ask a question / get some help / track conversations . . . like chucking a handful of corn into a chicken pen.

I will go elsewhere to find help.

Tell me about it !! I made one enquiry and got my message deleted !! Let me know where you go to find a better forum , I will join you 

regards 

Hi, Rob-Forest!

You can ask a question anytime.  If a topic already exists covering your question, feel free to ask it there, and if not, feel free to start your own thread.  If you're unsure on how to do that, just ask your question here and we can relocate it to the proper section.

Thanks for participating!

Announcements