cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to purchasing from Canon? Help?

tumblr
Apprentice

I'm trying to buy a refurbished canon t5i from the website but im not sure if i did things right or not. i tried  purchasing through paypal w/ a vanilla visa gift card i bought for 400 dollars. on paypal it says the order was placed under 'pending'. i clicked on it and it says "Your payment method will be charged when Canon U.S.A., Inc. completes your order". And I made a mistake and apparently ordered it three time because I was unsure of it going through or not because on the canon website, the camera still seems to be in my cart and theres no 'order history' so im confused. help?

11 REPLIES 11

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@newsense52 wrote:

confused? ebay and paypal are same company, erase ebay.

instead of mentioning ebay, it is paypal, same method described.

Interesting. I even suspected that that might be the case. But I went to the PayPal site and could find no mention of Ebay. So yeah, I was confused.

Ebay and Paypal used to be the same. They have been separated...

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

elizabeth37
Apprentice

my advice is not to go for refurbished materials. Always go with new camera, it will cost you little high but it will be much better from refurbished in quality. Once you have decided to buy it always always go for new one. Refurbished cameras are used by many people and they don't last long. You can buy any new camerafrom here https://global.canon/en/

Announcements