Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

My post disappeared.

I just posted a very long reply in a specific topic "Please make MP Navigator EX work with MX922", with many images to show that there is a very worthy replacement for the MP Navigator EX, and it works beautifully.

I just wanted to check it and edit it a bit and it seems to have disappeared. I am not going to post the whole thing again, I spent about an hour on it.

I am angry that my very long post explaining exactly what I did to get this seems to have disappeared. Below my name, New Contributor and Avatar image on the left is does say Posts: 2. But I cannot see my first post anymore. I am so angry about this. I thought this could really help a bunch of people.

Honored Contributor

Re: My post disappeared.

It this it?

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Printer-Multifunction-Support/Please-make-MP-Navigator-EX-work-wit...

???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: My post disappeared.

Yes it is.

It reappeared a short while later. As it turns out, it had been removed, because I had a third party link in it. After the link had been edited out, the post was placed back in the thread.