Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi there, my name is Shannon and I just recently started up a photography business with the help of what I like to call Canondorf, my 5D MK III.  I have been shooting for less than a year, I have about 5 months of shooting experience in the business sense.  I've had a DSLR since 2011, however, due to unfortunate personal issues, I wasn't able to really use my camera until just last year.

http://www.facebook.com/wtfocusphotography <-- most of my stuff can be found here

www.hello-focus.com <-- some stuff can be found here, I just started this website
I'd love some feedback on my work if anyone cares.

I guess I should list my gear.  It seems like a popular thing to do.

Canon 60D

Canon 5D Mark III

Lenses:

15 2.8 fisheye
35L
50 1.8 (selling)

50 1.4 (acquiring Tuesday)
85 1.8 (selling)

100 2.8 Macro
70-200L IS USM II (taking FOREVER to arrive in the mail [ordered it Friday, 2 days ago, haha])

I have a Speedlite that I don't use, the 430EXII?  I don't know, but those numbers and letters look nice together, so I'm going to assume that might be name of my Speedlite.  I also recently acquired an old film camera, Canon, of course, and I'm looking forward to working with it and hope that it improves my photography.

Outside of the Canon stuff, I am a huge dork and I like Zelda, but I like Link more, hence the name.  Smiley Happy  
Any questions?  Just ask.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

hi im MzytengaM and i like DPP and i love Grain,, Noize ?  what noize Smiley Very Happy

New Contributor

Hi my name is Gerwin and I'm from the Netherlands. I use Canon for over 6 years now. Started with an old analog camera from my father, and later on bought my own digital camera. I love to make pictures when I travel, with special interrest in the people in other countries and their habbits, and the landscapes. 

New Contributor

After reading some of the intros from other forum users, I may be in the wrong place.  I just retired and have been taking pictures of the grandkids and family functions for quite a few years.  I have been a point and shoot person, but now that I am retired I wanted to get more involved in photos.  I just bought a G15 to start to bridge the gap from point and shoot into something better.  I guess I will be reading a lot, and saying very little until I get more experience.  If anyone has any advice to give me, I am all ears.   Oh, by the way, I go by the handle  "Nubber".  Hope to learn a lot here.

Frequent Contributor

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Joe and I've been doing photography ever since I can remember. I've recently made the jump from film to digital. Looking forward to learning more as well as passingg on info that I know.

MY EQUIPMENT:
EOS Rebel T4i
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
(2) B+W 5.8 010 UV - Haze 1x MRC (F - PRO Series filter)
HOYA 58mm HMC Multi-Coated ND8 Filter
Occasional Contributor

Hi all I am Henry 

I an new over here and looking for some knowledge, some good stuff and adventure...

Occasional Contributor

Topic bump I know...

My name is Amy and I am from ohio. I shoot primarily Canon but I also own Olympus and Pentax gear. My first digital camera was a Olympus e420 (now own a 620) and used a Canon power shot for back up. My first Canon dslr was a T3.
Occasional Contributor

I still check in from time to time...

New Contributor

Hello, I'm Jennifer and I just bought my first Canon which is also my first DSLR a few weeks ago. I'm used to compact/point & shoot cameras, so this is a big jump for me, but I'm really loving it. I'm a hobbyist and I've always enjoyed photography, even though I'm not sure if I'm any good at it. My first camera was a cute and girly Barbie camera that used film from the late 90's I got for my birthday one year when I was really little. I used more film than my parents. Woman LOL

EOS Rebel T5 with 18-55 IS II
Frequent Contributor

Hi there! I'm new to Canon with a EOS 500D from my brother. I've shot lots of phone videos in past 3 years but it's the first time I got a real camera. Wish to lean more photograph skills here Smiley Happy