Canon Community Canon Community

Frequent Contributor

Re: Introduce yourself!

very beautiful!  can you share some info?

Occasional Contributor

Name is Gary, Born in Oregon, lived in SoCal the last 30 years. Retired at 63, have been taking pictures since I was 1o or so, with my Dad's WW2 Argus 1o, instamtics, various SLR film cameras, a previous Rebel, now a Rebelm EOS T6.

Enjoy all types of phoyos! 

Occasional Contributor

Hello my name is jesus garcia and im new to the canon world id like to learn more about you're online training videos!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello!

My 63y. I'm "digi.film" (Flickr, "digi.film" (2007), Flickr, "Randall Ackerman" (2015)). Stroke. Broca's Aphasia 11/12/2010. Wheelchair, electure, Quantum. One leg, one hand, one arm, one shoulder. Right.

New, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 4/21/2017. EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens (5/9/2017). ALVO Wheelchair Camera Mount.

San Antonio, TX.

SA Zoo. :-)

Canon5d3markIII
New Contributor

My name is Tony. I have been a Canon guy since I bought the 10D when it first came out. Since then, I have owned a 7D; a 5D i; 5D ii; 5Diii and currently own the iv. I teach composition; teach Photoshop; lead photo workshop trips and sell B2B: wall art and jumbo panos to buildings. My next big workshop trip is to North Dakota this fall.

I have a question on my 5Div. My cable remote stopped working two weeks ago. It works on another body but not the iv. The connection port is clean. Could some new camera setting have stopped it from functioning?

Frequent Contributor

you lost the use of your arm and leg from a stroke?  is that what you said?  How do you take photos with one hand?  Can I see some of your work?  Good for you to find a hobby that sparks your interest, and not let your disease or injuries get you down.  I have a few limitations myself and photography is a great way to get outside yourself.  Nice to meet you, this is a good site to gather good info, allot of pro's on here that know what they're doing.

Occasional Contributor

Hello! Here for more information about products. Thanks.