cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my username?

Choirgirl
Contributor

Can't figure out how to contact a forum administrator for login assistance.  Need some help amending my username.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Again!

We're sorry to hear that! Send us an email at CUSA_Social@cusa.canon.com with your details (including what you want your user name to be changed to) and we can get that taken care of for you!

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

SamanthaW

Hello!

You can change your user name by following these steps after logging in: 

1) Click "My Settings" in the top right of the webpage.

2) If not already selected, click "Personal" then click "Username"

From here you should be able to update your user name. We hope this helps!

Thanks for your quick response. Just tried it and my username does not show up in "personal". I thought it would be something like this and have been trying to figure it out, but so far to no avail. Any other advice?

Hi Again!

We're sorry to hear that! Send us an email at CUSA_Social@cusa.canon.com with your details (including what you want your user name to be changed to) and we can get that taken care of for you!

Thank you so much!  Will do that right away.

Samantha,

Did this ever get solved? I have the same issue and will send an email. 

I'm knew here so I might be doing something wrong. I saw the issue was 'Solved" and clicked on this link but it just brought up the same page with no answer.

If it was solved it would be quite convenient if the solution was posted, but that's just me.

If my email to Canon resolves the issue, I will post the solution here to help others with the same problem.

Thank you.

Hi RobertJara!

Thanks for reaching out! We can change your username on the backend, as long as it's not already taken. Just send us an email at CUSA_Social@cusa.canon.com with your details, like Samantha indicated above, and we'll get you taken care of! 

Yes...this problem was solved.  Was able to contact Canon Technical Support via email and they changed the name on their end.  Hope you have the same successful results.  Best regards.

Same problem. I'll send an email too.

Done. 😊

Announcements