cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Photo Profession Group

pizellie
Apprentice

Hello ... I signed up for the Canon Community, specifically for a group that is for discussing Digital Photo Professional.  Can I get some guidance on what that group name is ?

8 REPLIES 8

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I tried going to that link and it wouldn't go thru. Can you add plug ins to ddp4 like luminar ai?

Nothing publicly accessible.

@Alynamccormick wrote:

I tried going to that link and it wouldn't go thru. Can you add plug ins to ddp4 like luminar ai?

No, that cannot be done. You could use DPP to do your RAW conversion and do as little or as much image correction as you wish in DPP and then export a TIFF to other software.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

DPP++ exists for DPP3. I used it. I don't know any software for DPP4.

vander
Contributor

Interesting, I would love to sign up too. I will buy a new camera first.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"I will buy a new camera first."

You will need that camera or another Canon camera serial number to d/l DPP4. The latest version of DPP4 is very good and it is free. It is well worth your time to learn how to use it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

John_SD
Whiz

This is what you want. While there have been some changes to DPP since this was published, the tutorials cover all the basics you will need to become fluent and comfortable with the product. It has helped me a great deal. 

https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/tutorials/how-to-use-canon-digital-photo-professional

Announcements