Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Canon Store - Black Friday Sale

I need to upgrade my camera (T3i).  I am looking at refurbed 77D, 80D or T7i.  My lenses, with a couple of exceptions, are EF-S so I need to stay with APS-C format.  I missed out on the Halloween sale (15% discount).  What can I expect with the Black Friday sale.  Better pricing?

Re: Canon Store - Black Friday Sale

Hello!

To stay up-to-date with the various Holiday promotions, you'll want to sign up for our Holiday VIP List HERE.

Honored Contributor

Re: Canon Store - Black Friday Sale

[ Edited ]

tconstan wrote:

I need to upgrade my camera (T3i).  I am looking at refurbed 77D, 80D or T7i.  My lenses, with a couple of exceptions, are EF-S so I need to stay with APS-C format.  I missed out on the Halloween sale (15% discount).  What can I expect with the Black Friday sale.  Better pricing?

The two biggest complaints with the 77D and T7i are battery life, and lack of a battery grip to extend battery life.  

Go for the 80D and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens kit.  Wait for it to go on sale at the refurb store.  It is past due.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."