Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Canon SB-A100 Subwoofer

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My topic didn't really pertain to any other thread... so general discussion it is. I was gifted a Canon SB-A100 Subwoofer and I can't for the life of me, figure out what the deal is. Canon apparently dabbled in the audio game but didn't stick around too long. This is a nice subwoofer and I'm just interested in its story as well as its specs.

Does anybody have any information on this item; like manual, specs or an other relevant documents? There are some pictures in the link below. I can post more if needed.

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/tKiVW

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Canon SB-A100 Subwoofer

Bing and Google seem to know stuff about "Canon subwoofer" and "Canon loudspeaker".  It seems the speakers were made in England, so you might to look further in that direction.  I even found a review of full range loudspeaker, Canon S-35 at stereophile dot com.  I saw links to the usual suspect web sites that sell used stuff, where people were asking for fairly low prices for one of the subwoofers.  

Good Luck, with your search.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."