cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help picking a drsl camara

patricia2626
Contributor

i want to buy drsl camara for school and for me as hobbie i am not sure of a budget?

i am from midwest city where moslty budiling and people i want it something dust water proof as midwest weahter is so random.  

i may be going to anime furry mlp cons not sure good lenses for human texture and colorfur customes furs as i may do later some cosplayer models shoots and will micro lense good close picture with high for animals birds bugs? 

28 REPLIES 28

is this good one Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR Camera

Any Rebel is a good camera.  The T6i certainly qualifies as one of the best.  But....it is over $500 bucks.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

I would avoid the T5 or T6 as they are very stripped down, and have fewer features compared to the T5i or T6i. 

Mike Sowsun

If you want to do video, look at the T7i. It has much better video focusing than the T6i or T6s.

what about 80d

" i do have limit 500 or 600 "

80D $1150

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

i am looking used by others pawnstores have allot camara dsrl where am from 

@patricia2626wrote:

what about 80d

The 80D is a fantastic camera with all the features you could possibly want. 

It is has been produced for just over 2 years and I expect the 90D should be available by the end of 2018.

Mike Sowsun

what typr of camara eos m50 is

The Canon EOS M50 is an entry-level mirrorless camera that features an electronic viewfinder, fully articulating touchscreen, single control dial and a 24MP APS-C sensor.  The same used by its M-series siblings. It has Canon's latest DIGIC 8 processor and offers expanded Dual Pixel AF coverage, 4K/24p video capture (with a 1.7x crop) as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. It is priced at $780 body-only in either black or white. It also ships in a variety of kits, including with the EF-M 15-45mm for $900, as well as with both the EF-M 15-45mm and EF-M 55-200mm for $1250.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements