cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON iMAGE GATEWAY can't access

john44930
Apprentice

Jan 04 2014 is CANON iMAGE GATEWAY working?  Tried for a half hour...

33 REPLIES 33

Canon has an Android app that allows you to transfer pictures from the camera to you phone. I think its called Camera Connect.

csongco
Apprentice

Oct 22, 2017 is there something wrong with Canon Gateway?. Just bought a Canon XS530 and im trying to register so that I can transfer my photo via Wifi to my mac airbook. Everytime I register my email address and when I click the link through my email then it will display "The web has expired" has anyone ran into this recently ?

Info

Laptop Mac Airbook using safari.

kcalta20
Apprentice

i am trying to connect to canon image gateway with my canon powershot G16, i am following all of the instructions it gives, but when i get to the step of entering the authentication code it keeps saying it is incorrect. I have been trying to achieve this since i bought the camera in 2015....

DOES THIS FEATURE EVEN WORK? It doesnt look like there has been a solution since 2014 when the question was asked...

I was just double checking if your PowerShot G16 will work with Canon Image Gateway.  I think it should. I am not sure if the following is of any help, but my Canon Rebel T5i has NO Wireless Connection Capability.  I use Canon Image Gateway to Upload Store and Share Images.  I have to manually connect my camera card to my local computer. I then use Digital Image Professional to do the editing. I then use a browser and Upload to the Canon Web Site. Be sure you are dealing with Canon USA Web Site.  I do not know what happens in other countries. I never recall having to enter an authentication code. All I ever did was create a USER ID and made up my Password.  OH I do remember having to confirm that I am a Canon Customer. To do so I had to enter the Serial Number of my Rebel Camera.  Perhaps that is what you need.

I also came across the following link which does not address your question exactly. Scan it to see if this may?  ..... be helpful to you. That's about all I can suggest. I hope this is helpful to you.  

REF: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART116886&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&search...

Announcements