Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Authorized retailer?

Does Canon have a list of authorized retailers posted anyplace? Cruising around on Facebook earlier I had an ad on my newsfeed with a price that seemed to good to be true. No where in the products page was a warranty mentioned, other than the ability to purchase several extended warranties.

Is 42nd Street Photo an authorized retailer?

Re: Authorized retailer?

Hi Inkjunkie,

We don't see 42nd Street Photo listed as a Canon Authorized Dealer. You can search the list of our Canon Authorized Dealers in your area at: http://Canon.us/przk

We hope this information helps you out!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

inkjunkie,

42nd Street Photo - Use Google and read the reviews...  This place constantly re-invents themselves.  The number of negative reviews in regards to bait and switch tactics and unethical business practices is too numerous to count. 

Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 (f/w 1.0.3) ~16-35mm f2.8L II, 50 f1.8 STM, 85 prime, 70-200 f2.8L IS II ~Sigma 24-70 f2.8 Art
~Speedlite 430 EX II ~DPP 4.7.2 ~Windows10 1709
Frequent Contributor

Tiffany wrote:

Hi Inkjunkie,

We don't see 42nd Street Photo listed as a Canon Authorized Dealer. You can search the list of our Canon Authorized Dealers in your area at: http://Canon.us/przk

We hope this information helps you out!

Thanks....after I posted this I did a bit of digging....glad I did not buy anything from them....

VIP

Steer clear of 42nd Street Photo.  Smiley Sad

A lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.