cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USING MACRO FEATURE

TGAF
Contributor

First post. Interested in using macro function. I see the icon on set button (left side) but it doesn't come up on screen when I Press it.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what camera model you have. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Press the macro button.  A flower icon will come up on the LCD.  That's all that really happens.  Close focus is about 1 1/2 feet as I recall.  My granddaughter has powershot sx530 hs.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what camera model you have. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

Camera is Power Shot SX 530 HS

Hi Again! 

When replying to a message all you have to do is click "Reply" on the right side under a message posted on your thread!

THANKS

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Press the macro button.  A flower icon will come up on the LCD.  That's all that really happens.  Close focus is about 1 1/2 feet as I recall.  My granddaughter has powershot sx530 hs.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

THANKS
Announcements