cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i Choppy/Stutter Video

OilerBuzz
Apprentice

Hey - New to this forum and hoping someone has an answer that seems completely elusive...

I have a Canon T3i. We just finished shooting a corporate video and when we imported all of the shots into Adobe PremierePro, the shots came out choppy and stuttered (especially when panning). Before anyone asks - YES, we were using a tripod, as well as a body harness stedicam to ensure there was no "handheld" shakiness. And my computer has 16GB RAM, the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX970, i7 processor... the computer is not the issue. And all of my cards are SDHC 10 30MB/s as well, so that can't be the culprit. I'm guessing Canon simply stretched the truth about shooting with this camera.

It's incredibly frustrating that I purchased this, with the belief it shoots 24fps HD video. This clearly is not the case, as a simple Google search shows this is a common problem with this camera.

Does anyone have an answer on how to correct this? I don't want to shoot at 720 60fps (which seems to be the simple solution). I want 1080p as Canon promises in their literature.

I'm sorry if I seem frustrated, but we are going to have to spend a whole day reshooting because this Canon product can't deliver as promised. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements