cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3 Viewfinder focusing

bridgetb19
Apprentice

The viewfinder on my camere always appears to be out of focus. However, when I use AF and take the picture, I can see that the picture is focused on my screen. I have only had this problem for a month or so, but I really hate not being able to use MF. Any advice would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

diverhank
Authority

@bridgetb19 wrote:

The viewfinder on my camere always appears to be out of focus. However, when I use AF and take the picture, I can see that the picture is focused on my screen. I have only had this problem for a month or so, but I really hate not being able to use MF. Any advice would be appreciated!

Next to the viewfinder there should be a little wheel, you can rotate it until you see it clearly.  It is for people who needs corrective glasses.  The setting must have been accidentally changed.

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

diverhank
Authority

@bridgetb19 wrote:

Next to the viewfinder there should be a little wheel, you can rotate it until you see it clearly.  It is for people who needs corrective glasses.  The setting must have been accidentally changed.

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

It's fixed! Thanks so much!

If we ever get a faq, this should be at the top of the list.

Announcements