cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shutter Count for 60D

jazzman1
Rising Star

I've searched the web and googled to find a program that can tell me my shutter count on my Canon 60D.  I only found 2 solutions, Eoscount, and Magic Lantern.   I tried Eoscount and it would'nt work, I think because my Pc is Windows 8.1 64 bit.  It seems to work well with windows 7.   I'm kind of leery to use Magic Lantern while my Camera is still under warranty.   Does anyone know a program to find shutter count, or anyother way I can find my shutter count????. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

PM sent.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59

I'm looking to upgrade my Canon 60D to an 80D and I'd like to know my total shutter count for when I eventually sell it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

"See message 35 above.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH"   Smiley Frustrated
EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

For a PC I use a free utility from the CNET site - EOSINFO.exe
I've used it on a Rebel XS, Rebel T2i, Rebel T3i and a 60D.

Hi John,

Would you be so kind as to PM me on determining the shutter count on both of my 60D's?

Thank you,

John Eagan

hey, John. I was wondering if you could help me too.

Thanks

@jrhoffman75 wrote:
Private Message sent.

See message 54 above.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Private Message sent.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

hi John,

if its not too much trouble, would you please let me know how to find shutter count on my 60D?

thanks in advance!

Alex

Has anyone found a free utility which would show shutter count on a 60D ? Thanks

If you have a linux box then try gphoto2 utility, worked perfect for my canon 60D and its free, it has tons of other features in addition to shutter count check.
Announcements