cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record to multiple cards-5DIV

Cunha
Rising Star

Hello,

I ususally use this feature when shooting photography: Record to multiple cards (5DIV).

Card 1: the work.

Card 2: a backup of the work.

I tend to use cards (1 and 2) with the same size in order to change full cards at the same time, while working.

Never had a problem.

For video 1080p or 4K will I be able to use the Record to multiple cards function or the video is recorded only to one card?

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tim
Authority

Hello Cunha, 

The options under [Record func+card/ folder sel.] > Rec. to multiple affects still images only and do not apply to video recording.  

For 4k recording you would need either a UDMA 7 100 MB/ sec. or faster CF card or an UHS-I speed Class 3 or higher SDHC/ SDXC cards.  The camera is not compatible with UHS-II SDHC/ SDXC memory cards.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tim
Authority

Hello Cunha, 

The options under [Record func+card/ folder sel.] > Rec. to multiple affects still images only and do not apply to video recording.  

For 4k recording you would need either a UDMA 7 100 MB/ sec. or faster CF card or an UHS-I speed Class 3 or higher SDHC/ SDXC cards.  The camera is not compatible with UHS-II SDHC/ SDXC memory cards.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Tim; solved ,-) Thaks again.

Best regards.

Announcements