cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos Not Saved to Cards?

Davoud
Enthusiast

5D Mark IV, everything up to date. It has been a while since I did any tethered shooting with DPP and EOS utility. Last night I made some tethered exposures. The JPGs downloaded to the Mac but no photos were saved to the cards. Where did I miss the menu item that would enable saving RAW and JPG to the cards? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

That feature was removed from EOS Utility 3. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

" I need the camera to run for 3+ hours on a single battery (if possible; I'll have a few charged spares). I'm not sure it can do that in the hot sun with WiFi and/or GPS enabled."

Sounds like an issue to me.

kvbarkley wrote:

" I need the camera to run for 3+ hours on a single battery (if possible; I'll have a few charged spares). I'm not sure it can do that in the hot sun with WiFi and/or GPS enabled."

Sounds like an issue to me.

I understand where you're coming from and I sincerely appreciate your concern. You're just going to have to trust me on this. Battery life is not the issue.

@Davoud wrote:

Yes, sounds great, but iI'm afraid it doesn't fit my situation. I'm preparing for the August 21 solar eclipse (6D on a Questar Duplex). I need the camera to run for 3+ hours on a single battery (if possible; I'll have a few charged spares). I'm not sure it can do that in the hot sun with WiFi and/or GPS enabled. But I'll be testing all of that, along with my CamRanger.

For example?  Good luck.  I tried.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

--------------------------------------------
"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Indeed, you tried—in your fashion. Perhaps, instead of requiring me to describe my purposes in great detail, you might have simply answered the question that I asked. See the correct answer by 

@Davoud wrote:

--------------------------------------------
"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Indeed, you tried—in your fashion. Perhaps, instead of requiring me to describe my purposes in great detail, you might have simply answered the question that I asked. See the correct answer by 

What's amusing is that you're willing to shill for Adobe for free (since I don't believe for a microsecond that they'd pay you to do it).

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements