cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EOS 70D image and video captured is damaged / corrupted

iyan213
Apprentice

Hi everyone. can someone help me how to fix my 70D problem 😞  I already research how to fix it but there nothing similar with my camera problem. 

my camera problem is when I captured some image, all of my images become damaged. What I mean is the images become negative n greeny. But before I capture, in my LCD show just fine. But after that the result of the images is damaged.  Please refer to the images below.

From image captured

this images is the result after the captured.

2nd problem is the video mode is just okay. I can recording my video without any problem. But there something happen in my video. Some part of the video is become just like my captured image. Please refer to the screenshot image below.

screenshot from the video.

this is from my video mode capture. As you can see on that screenshot, the screwdriver show just like my captured images. 

I dont think that my lense is damaged. Because I already try to capture some image without the lense, the result is same.

IMG_4929.jpg

This is the resul from my capture without the lense.

I already format my camera setting but there is nothing happen. Please someone help me to fix my problem. and Sorry for my bad english.

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Try resetting your camera back to factory defaults.  This must be done in at least two places in the menus.  A fresh, newly formatted in the camera, memory card wouldn't hurt.  No micro-SD card with an adapter, either.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

diverhank
Authority

Did you try to use a different SD card?

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Is this RAW or JPEG?

Announcements