cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a new canon 5d mk iii and it is not recording raw files to my memory cards (both sd or cf)

den2wagner
Apprentice

My new 5d mk iii is not recording raw files to my memory cards, I have always used Canon Digital Photo Professional to process my files. All I get now is a big X for the raw files, JPG files show up fine. HELP

2 REPLIES 2

Yorptunes
Enthusiast
Product Advisories

To Customers who are using the Digital Photo Professional (DPP ver.3.11.10) RAW image processing software with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III digital camera:

Thank you for using Canon products.

We have identified an issue that prevents users of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III from processing their RAW format images when using Digital Photo Professional Version 3.11.10, the RAW image development software that is bundled with the EOS 5D Mark III. 
Therefore, we would like to inform our users of our support on this issue as follows.

Affected Product
EOS 5D Mark III

Support
Digital Photo Professional 3.11.26 fixes the phenomenon listed above. This software can be downloaded from the EOS 5D Mark III page.

This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.

Please register your EOS 5D Mark III. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email when future firmware updates become available for download. If you already registered, please ensure you are opted-in to receive the notification.

Thank you,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc

Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone:1-800-OK-CANON
 1-800-652-2666
TDD:1-866-251-3752
Email:carecenter@cits.canon.com
For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support

Google "Canon Digital Photo Professional" and you will get the URL to go to for downloads.
Announcements