cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey everyone, I'm a new member

angelinajohn9
Apprentice

Hey everyone, I'm a new member. I would like to recruit some advice from the pro's as i am new to photography. I am having problems with my Eos m3 that I can't seem to fix. I have been taking photos and it has been working fine until now. When I take a photo and try to view it, the screen on the camera goes black and the camera turns off. When I plug the camera into my laptop and try to connect it the camera also just turns off. But it only does this when I have the sd card in the camera. I have two other sd card and neither of them seem to be formatted for the camera as they won't save images and won't let me access all the images I have taken, but when I use them in the camera the camera still lets me select the option to see them without turning off. I would really appreciate any help that anyone can provide. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Ray-uk
Whiz

You seem to be having various strange problems which don't appear to be connected.

I would suggest you fully charge the battery then format all of your cards in the camera, not in the pc.

Then try again and let us know what happens.

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

Are you using full-size SD cards or Micro SD cards with an adapter?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements