cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!! I need some pointers and feedback on my projects.

AdventureTV
Apprentice

Hi everyone. I have recenty started a Youtube channel about the things I'm exploring like my jeep, fishing, cars and other activities I'm doing. I have posted 2 videos so far. I am impressed with my products but I know my quality can be better. Heres the link so you all can check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxdU7thBuyAmEBnrYcuSGmA?view_as=subscriber. I am shooting with the Canon EOS 70D camera and my lens is the Canon EFS 18-135mm. I am noticing when I am trying to get a wide panning shot, I see some distortion and blurred spots. I know this camera can do better and its just my lack of knowledge with seting the right configurations for the type of image I'm trying to shoot. So please check out the 2nd video and let me know what I should do to produce the best quality on every shot. Also, if you visit the channel, the first video of my jeep was done with a GoPro. I will except feedback on that as well but my main concern is the second video (Motorama 2018) filmed with the Canon EOS 70D. Again, thank you for your feedback. Just know, with the information I receive from you all will make every project after this a group effort. Thank you!!!

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements