cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hah! Just hit 400 kudos mark on this site after years!

ScottyP
Authority

Member since nearly the beginning of the forum. Just hit 400 kudos. Woo-hoo!  Evenings greetings to all fellow Canoneers. 

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
15 REPLIES 15

Smiley Wink

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Well deserved.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Robot Happy

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Congrats. You do deserve it. You have posted many very well thought out & in depth replies to a lot of questions & that takes time & patience. 

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Thank you sir!

I recall in the earliest days of the forum you quickly stood out as the expert.  Your knowledge on moving targets and other insights have been of great value to others. Thank you. 

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?

Let me know what you think of the Mk IV.  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Let me know what you think of the Mk IV.  Smiley Happy

Are you still thinking of buying one, Ernie? Didn't you buy a 1DX2 instead?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I doubt I buy a 5D Mk IV.  But I still think it is a fine camera.  I am stuck on 1 series.  I thought I was through buying cameras with my 1d4 and 1ds3 but a deal came that I just could not refuse on a new 1Dx.  Not a Mk II, the original 1Dx.  So the 1ds3, the 1d2 got sold.  The 1d2 was sold a while ago but I kept the 1d2n.

I must admit the 1Dx is so good, I like it so much, the 1d4 has also just sit since I got it. I doubt neither the 1d4 nor the 1d2n leaves my formerly stop bath stained walls darkroom.  But the may not get used very much.

EB

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

What is a "kudo" and how do you know?  BTW, I just clicked on the kudo button on your post.  Whatever that means or got you?

EB
Announcements