cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hah! Just hit 400 kudos mark on this site after years!

ScottyP
Authority

Member since nearly the beginning of the forum. Just hit 400 kudos. Woo-hoo!  Evenings greetings to all fellow Canoneers. 

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
15 REPLIES 15

@ebiggs1wrote:

What is a "kudo" and how do you know?  BTW, I just clicked on the kudo button on your post.  Whatever that means or got you?

Well, yes, there's no such thing as a "kudo"; the Greek word "kudos" ("praise") is already singular.

But all of us know and understand how Canon uses the term "kudo". That includes you, Ernie; you obviously didn't achieve "VIP" status in the forum without collecting a few.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Ya learn sumthung ev'ry day!  I guess?  I have seen that button but I didn't, still don't really, know what it is.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Hey Ernie!

You can learn about Kudos HERE

Hope this helps! 

BTW, I give Kudos all the time! Smiley Very Happy

Thanx ! 

EB

After reading, I suspect 90%, give or take a few percent, Smiley Happy of the users don't know that! 

Which is neither here nor there, but I didn't.

EB

You have 856 of them Ernie!

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
Announcements