cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! BEST SETTINGS FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES

emericadude00
Contributor

image1 (6).JPGimage1 (6).JPGjdjdjd.jpgfdfefrgfr.jpgINNER-benoit-courti-INNER1.jpgklkjh.jpgThanks for taking the time to read my post. Well, I just purchased a canon 5d mark iii. Love it! Now, my friend has a sonya6000 and her pictures look way better than mine. I shoot from the same spot and hes just blows mine out of the water. I know its all about the lighting, angles, comp, etc. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for settings to give me the most clearest images that mark iii can produce. I also would like my pictures to look a lot like these samples. Can the mark iii acheive this? If so, how would I proceed to do this? Im new to photography and would like to get this started. please let me know 🙂 

11 REPLIES 11

@lly3988 wrote:

diverhank, I appreciate people like you giving guidance and sharing experience. I always enjoy posts and answers with positive attitude like this one.

Thank you.

Thank you!  🙂

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Both these guys have given expert advice. I want to add a few facts.  First, there is no way a Sony a6000 beats a EOS 5D Mk III.  It ain't happening.

What's the answer?  It is Photoshop like the guys have expressed.  It is true Sony has a good sensor but they don't have Canon lenses.  What lenses do you currently have?  That is important!

Where I differ with my colleges is, I think you need a good class on PS.  Not youtube!   My favorite PS teacher is Ben Wilmore. He is a PS genius.  You need his course or better take his class.

Remember great photos are made in post editing, not in the camera.  However good technique and gear make a big difference. They give you a distinct advantage.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements