Canon Community Canon Community

VIP

Re: HELP! BEST SETTINGS FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES

Both these guys have given expert advice. I want to add a few facts.  First, there is no way a Sony a6000 beats a EOS 5D Mk III.  It ain't happening.

What's the answer?  It is Photoshop like the guys have expressed.  It is true Sony has a good sensor but they don't have Canon lenses.  What lenses do you currently have?  That is important!

Where I differ with my colleges is, I think you need a good class on PS.  Not youtube!   My favorite PS teacher is Ben Wilmore. He is a PS genius.  You need his course or better take his class.

Remember great photos are made in post editing, not in the camera.  However good technique and gear make a big difference. They give you a distinct advantage.

A lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Highlighted
Reputable Contributor

Re: HELP! BEST SETTINGS FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES

lly3988 wrote:

diverhank, I appreciate people like you giving guidance and sharing experience. I always enjoy posts and answers with positive attitude like this one.

Thank you.

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr