Canon Community Canon Community

Re: EOS 77D question

"Canon's support is reputed to be the best in the industry."

Maybe the best without limiting it to the photography industry.  Companies could learn from places like Canon.  When you are buying anything, it is best to consider the overall company and support.

It could be a long ride otherwise.  Smiley Very Happy

A lot less stuff for 2018 but still a lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
New Contributor

Re: EOS 77D question

I'm a few months late to this conversation, and for that I apologize. I just joined this community, and this is my very first post.

I upgraded from a T3i to a 77d at the start of the year and I LOVE it. I can't answer your question because I never really turn my dial off of manual. HOWEVER at work I use a Nikon d7100, and have to shoot in P mode frequently. Since I'm outside a lot, and frequently walking from shade to sunlight, I have the ISO senisitivity set up in a very wide range from 500 to 6400. This seems to work out pretty well for me. Until now, having read your initial question, I wonder if the 77d has a way to set up ISO sensitivity?? It's okay to call me a newbie, or accuse me of not reading the "ENTIRE" manual. Both are true. I can take it!