cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 70D

Mydiamondgirl
Apprentice

Hello. My camera is fairly new. About a year. I never really used the wifi function until last couple of months. I really love it but I am having general camera problems. Not sure if it is just user error or camera problem. Was hoping to maybe find a class near the area canon offered to help me learn to really use my camera but haven't found on in the So Cal area. 

Most of the time when I take pictures on automatic the sensor light (orange) comes up. I turn it off then turn it on and it flashes a few times then the Orange light comes back on. Also I cannot always get to the menu even though I am pushing the menu button or even the play button. I have tried turning off/on, taking battery out, tried different settings and nothing works. I may try it again a week later and then I get to work for a time period and then the same problem happens like it's stuck or something. 

Many suggestions? Do you think I am just not working the camera right or is it the camera? Automatic- should be self sufficient. Please help or advise! 

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Taking the battery out isn't going to help, most likely.  The internal battery is keeping it alive and it takes months for it to run down.  Taking a photography class is a good thing but I think you have serious problems with your camera.

The best advice is to call Canon.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements