cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D Video issues

TOBASCO
Apprentice

I've got a Canon 70D and took a video of my grandaughter and grandson last night.  Uploaded to my MacPro and played it back and the video was choppy - not a smooth video, as if I was watching every other half second of video.

Could this just be a setting issue?  Or do I have a problem with the video function of the camera?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

4 REPLIES 4

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

It is more likely a problem with your Mac Pro or the particular software on your Mac Pro (btw, is this actually a "Mac Pro" -- the tower that stands on the floor?)

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

Sorry - should have clarified - I have a 2011 MacBook Pro

Thanks!

Can you describe what software you are using to view the videos? Are you importing the videos into iMovie or another program?
Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

Crista
Whiz

Hi TOBASCO!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what version of the Mac OS (10.X) you are using and what software you are using to play your video back with. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

Announcements