Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: 6D Mark ii- Are the owners satisfied? I backed away from it based on the bad internet reviews..

My point genius was that the 6D II has to be better than the 80D despite the blathering in this thread.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6D Mark ii- Are the owners satisfied? I backed away from it based on the bad internet reviews..

@sceneitwrote:
My point genius was that the 6D II has to be better than the 80D despite the blathering in this thread.

Fair enough. Too bad you didn't make your point more clearly. We might not have blathered as much.

Bob
Boston, Massachusetts USA
Occasional Contributor

I made my point clearly enough. I think you need to learn how to comprehend better. There's only so much time in the day to waste explaining things to people who don't get it.

Occasional Contributor

Good afternoon.
From what I read you also shoot with your Canon 6D Mark II, with my I'm very sad, the image goes very blurry having already tried several styles of image, filming with canon lens 24/105 L .II among others. I could offer your settings to please me. Thank you greetings

VIP

"My point genius ..." "I made my point clearly enough."

I don't think so. Did you skip math class?  $3700 vs $1900 for nearly the same IQ.  Perhaps money is no problem?

A lot less stuff for 2018 but still a lot of Canon stuff. Along with, a lot of other stuff.
Occasional Contributor

You don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore... not surprising if I’m honest.
Occasional Contributor

Stop being sad! Set your image mode to custom and adjust the sharpness settings to Amount 3, Fineness 2, Threshold 1. If you need more increase the amount to 4.

If you need more sharpness use a high pass filter to extract the details, set the blend mode to linear light on the high pass layer in Photoshop.

Have fun!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much for the prompt reply, I'll do what you advised me. greetings