cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D Can't upload pictures to Facebook

slat
Apprentice

In spite I receive the "OK" file sent on my 6D, the pictures were not uploaded to Facebook.

As I seleted to upload all togehter to Canon Image Gateway and Facebook, I saw picture uploaded ok to CiG, but shows and error on CiG camera transmiting history (Fcbk related).

I tried uninstalling and installing all settings to my camera, but problem contunes...

BTW camera uploads ok to CiG, Twitter and email.

Please need help (sorry for my english)

Thanks,

Daniel

6 REPLIES 6

hsbn
Whiz
did you sync your facebook account with CiG? When you log into CIG website, and go to "camera-link information" tab, then "check settings", can you edit the facebook information on that page?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Yes, I did.
Actually did it several times when uninstalling and installing procces.
Thks

I just tested, everything seems to be good. When you adding facebook service into the camera, did you authorize the app?

Do you upload RAW image or JPEG? You cannot upload RAW image into FB, you'll have to use Quick Menu to convert it to JPEG first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

I will test this later, but always shoot RAW+JPG

hcmonk
Apprentice

I was trying to set it up and it says right in the page that because Facebook has changed their privacy settings, this service has been "finished" (I think they meant terminated).  It is still available for the services your specified.

@hcmonk wrote:

I was trying to set it up and it says right in the page that because Facebook has changed their privacy settings, this service has been "finished" (I think they meant terminated).  It is still available for the services your specified.

Your post is the first to this thread in almost seven years, which may well be a record for this forum. It may even cause some to question its current relevance. But who knows? If the shoe fits, wear it.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements