Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D mark 2 unknown issue

happyxujin
Contributor

IMG_0004.JPG

Orgial picture.

IMG_0003_copy.jpg

All the picture I took become pink like this.

Does anyone know why ?

24 REPLIES 24

p.s 

I tried different memory card, factory reset and update firmware.  None of them works.

I bought a brand new Lexar card - (Lexar Professional 800x 16 GB/ UDMA7).

My other card was a generic pro-master card used over and over.  I also bought a new card reader because I read somewhere that they can get corrupt too.  So far so good.  I wonder if it was the flash card that was causing it... I haven't had any white screens/images since... (maybe one - it usually happens when I switch from video to pictures) - but that was it.

Is your flash card old or new?  See if that could be it?

Branias
Apprentice

Hi, I have the same problem with my 5D MK2 and I'd like to know if you finally send it to repair and if so what was the problem and the cost of the service. Thanks. B 

You guys need to call Canon support. Make sure they still repair 5D Mk II's.  They can tell you exactly what you need to know and do.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Hello Everyone,

I have the same problem on my 5D mkII, the pictures are pink and I need to turn off and turn on for images became normal again, someone can tell me wich part I need to replace ? If this problem is in motherboard (mainboard) or in CCD (sensor) ???

Thanks for help me !!

Announcements