Canon Community Canon Community

Esteemed Contributor

Re: white and color streaks on my pictures

It would help if you shared the original un-touched RAW file (did you shoot & save as RAW?  ... files would have a ".CR2" extension.)

If you have a Dropbox or Google Drive account, you can upload the file and share the link to it.

Generally when camera sensors fail, you tend to get a line that crosses the entire column or row.  I never see a failure happen in short segments ... so I don't expect this is a camera problem or sensor failure.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da
Occasional Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Maybe them Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much. Will have it checked for the card slot. Perhaps I can also download using the OTG cable instead and verify how that goes. Will keep you all posted in case it happens to anyone else. 
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@jenniferamirezwrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Maybe them Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much. Will have it checked for the card slot. Perhaps I can also download using the OTG cable instead and verify how that goes. Will keep you all posted in case it happens to anyone else. 

Spoiler
Just for the record, I feel much better knowing that someone else clicked the "Spoiler" button expecting it to open the "Emoticons" menu.    Man Embarassed