cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very embarrassed...

mrc1703
Contributor

I'm new to the world of dslr fancy cameras can anyone help me? Bought myself a new T6 for christmas and tried to use the video function firday night at my grand daughers play but nothing happened..What did i do wrong i got nothing..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mrc1703,

Thank you for posting.

With your camera's MODE Dial Set to the Movie Mode,

After focusing with the shutter release button, what happens when you press the <> (Movie shooting) button (You should see the recording indicator () on your camera's display)?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@mrc1703 wrote:

I'm new to the world of dslr fancy cameras can anyone help me? Bought myself a new T6 for christmas and tried to use the video function firday night at my grand daughers play but nothing happened..What did i do wrong i got nothing..

Without knowing exactly what you did and didn't do, we have no way to try to explain what happened to you. In any event, the trick is to practice ahead of time until you learn what works and what doesn't. The instruction manual can take you only so far.

You're not alone. More than a few of us were propelled into this pastime by a desire to photograph our grandchildren.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mrc1703,

Thank you for posting.

With your camera's MODE Dial Set to the Movie Mode,

After focusing with the shutter release button, what happens when you press the <> (Movie shooting) button (You should see the recording indicator () on your camera's display)?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much that really helped me and i feel like an idiot but now i have the answer to my question thank you..

Announcements