cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Card in Camera"

Schemma
Apprentice

My Rebel EOS T4i indicates "No Card in Camera" when there IS a card in the camera. Anyone else have this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Schemma,

I'm sorry to hear that your EOS Rebel T4i is not detecting the SD card.

1. What brand, size and speed SD card are you using?
  2. Are other SD cards detected by the camera?
  3. Is the lock switch on the side of the card set to the unlocked position?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi I Have just purchased the same camera EOS REBEL T4I   and have the same problem.. i have tried with several memory cards and no problem but It just doesn't recognize my 16 GB SDHC Class10 Card.

Please your help.. Does it needs to be changed?  is there a firmware updating fot this?

Thanks in advance.

RafaMG,

The specifications of the card you mentioned are supported by the EOS Rebel T4i.  If you have tried multiple cards and you still cannot get the camera to recognize any of them, your camera will need to be serviced.

To start the repair process, you'll need to complete a Repair Request on our website.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements