Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Will A Tokina 11-20mm f 2.8 Lens Fit A Canon 700d Body?

Like I said in the title, will a Tokina 11-20mm f 2.8 lens fit a canon 700d body or is there at least a model that works. If it doesn’t is there any lens other than the Tokina 11-16 F 2.8 lens that will have an f stop of at least 2.8 and while still being wide enough...
Honored Contributor

Re: Will A Tokina 11-20mm f 2.8 Lens Fit A Canon 700d Body?

longestusername wrote:
Like I said in the title, will a Tokina 11-20mm f 2.8 lens fit a canon 700d body or is there at least a model that works. If it doesn’t is there any lens other than the Tokina 11-16 F 2.8 lens that will have an f stop of at least 2.8 and while still being wide enough...

There are at least two versions of the lens.  I do not see any reason why they should not work with a 700D.  Just keep in mind that they are not Canon lenses, which means Canon DPP software does not perform lens correction on them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
New Contributor

Re: Will A Tokina 11-20mm f 2.8 Lens Fit A Canon 700d Body?

Waddizzle thankyou for the reply, I found out that the lens and the body will work perfectly without any cropping etc... But what you stated at the end was a helpful tip, I shall keep that in mind... Thankyou