cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get the HDMI working with the T6S and TV any suggestions ?

Jsantiago23
Apprentice

9 REPLIES 9

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I will test later this week, I have not yet tried the HDMI on my new T6s.

Did you try another cable? Does the "usb" video out work?

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Jsantiago23,

Thank you for contacting us.

With your EOS Rebel T6s plugged into the correct (selected) HDMI terminal on your TV, and turned on in the playback mode, what do you see on your camera's display? Do you see anything on your TV?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

i have the same problem. conect my canon t6s tv and monito( tv say: no signal)

I solved the problem by turning off WIFI.

The earlier post had it right on the mark.  Turned off the wifi and it worked immediately.  The sad thing as I could not find any reference to that in the instruction book that came with this (relatively) expensive camera.  Works great now tho.

@thechev wrote:

The earlier post had it right on the mark.  Turned off the wifi and it worked immediately.  The sad thing as I could not find any reference to that in the instruction book that came with this (relatively) expensive camera.  Works great now tho.

In recent years some Canon products have been shipped with a printed manual that's an abbreviated version (and not always very clearly represented as such). Whether that's a cost saving measure or an effort to be as "green" as possible (or both), I couldn't say. But it can be confusing.

In such cases the full version can usually (always?) be found on a CD that comes with the product. And it can always be downloaded in PDF form from the Canon Support Web site.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Bob... thanks for the note. I kind of wondered if that was the case. I have the disc here beside the computer and was going to get into it until I found the advice on this site. This was a lot easier. As a side note, I had some challenges getting the wifi stuff to work as well and spent a fair amount of time with a techie at B&H who was very generous with his time. One of the things he said was ALL the cameras have troubles with the wifi connections. Thott that was an interesting thing to note. Thanks again for your comments.

Mike
Port Ludlow

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Mine works fine.

gryphon2k17
Apprentice

I fixed the problem by turning off WIFI.

Announcements