cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T6i "BUSY" message. Has this been resolved yet? If so, how?

mdwarren
Apprentice

I re-seated the lense, tried various SD cards. (Current one IS a 10) Reset the camera back to factory defaults. Lower image size and quality etc.....WHAT!  It "clicks" the picture, flash flashes, the image stays on screen and it's acting like it's trying to write it but just locks up. The camera takes wonderful video, but now I need to use the picture function. Just bought this in November of last year. This is the first time I've tried the picture side.

Any help is appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Are they full size SD cards or micro with an adapter?

mdwarren
Apprentice
Tried both. The 10 is full sized

lly3988
Rising Star

Have the formatted the card(s) ?

mdwarren
Apprentice
Yes of course. More times than I care to remember. This problem is listed in you forums from other people and all over the internet. Any ideas?

Hi mdwarren,

If you've tried a new card, and you're trying to take a photo in an area with plenty of light, and your camera is able to achieve a focus lock, but you're still not able to take a picture, we recommend reaching out to support.

Our Rebel Support Team is available weekdays from 8am to Midnight (ET) and Saturdays from 10am to 8pm (ET) at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

mdwarren
Apprentice
For $800 it shouldn't matter what light I take a picture. I'll never buy canon again and neither will my over 3000 followers on social media.

@mdwarrenwrote:
For $800 it shouldn't matter what light I take a picture. I'll never buy canon again and neither will my over 3000 followers on social media.

You speak for all of them; do you? Precisely what social medium is it that grants such messianic authority to the followed? Pending receipt of your answer, I think we're entitled to doubt that it exists.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements