Canon Community Canon Community

Esteemed Contributor

Re: T6i : best AF setting to shoot movies without putting your hands on the camera

beatman wrote:

T6i has AI Servo, AI Focus, live tracking mode, etc. I've made lots of new tests today and it worked great.
I'm just new to the equipment, that's all.
At the end of the day, all I had to do was change my approach - I have to touch the lcd screen to control it - no matter what- that's all.

Correct.  There is no "hands free" mode of operation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Occasional Contributor

Re: T6i : best AF setting to shoot movies without putting your hands on the camera

The worst answer one could possibly give: it absolutely didn't help but it is technically wrong - roughly wrong.
I hope you said that as a joke (an attempt to be a troll or something worth it). But if you do believe what you said, I strongly recommend you go research so you can be in the present world.

Esteemed Contributor

beatman wrote:

The worst answer one could possibly give: it absolutely didn't help but it is technically wrong - roughly wrong.
I hope you said that as a joke (an attempt to be a troll or something worth it). But if you do believe what you said, I strongly recommend you go research so you can be in the present world.

Thank you for that. It reminded me to "kudo" kvbarkley's message.

Bob
Boston, Massachusetts USA