cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5i won't take clear pictures

MotherTucker
Apprentice
Ok I'm at my wits ends! I've had my t5i since Christmas and have only used a few times around the house with the main lens only. Well today I was planning on taking spring pictures with the kids outdoors so played around with the other lenses that my set came with. I added the super wide angle lens to the regular lens just to see what the difference would be. I then took it off And was just going to use the main lens again and now it's super blurry and won't take photos because it isn't focusing. If I hold the lens almost directly on an object, it's clear and will take a photo but as soon as you are more than a couple centimetres away, it's blurry again. If I out the wide angle lens back on, it's clear and in can take photos again. I've tried resetting to factory settings, taking battery out, it's on A/f.....i just don't know what else to do. PLEASE help!
11 REPLIES 11

bfnz1
Apprentice

I had that issue til i realized I didn't have the focus point set right. It was focusing on something TOTALLY different than what I was aiming at.

Check out this video:

Photo Tips #003 - Use your Center Focus Point

"Photo Tips #003 - Use your Center Focus Point"

Absolutely!  Good advise.   Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements