cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel t4i memory card error

tssivakumar
Apprentice

I have a 3 week old Rebel T4i. Iam using a 16GB Sandisk SDHC card. Went fine for last 3 weeks. All of a sudden, the camera throws out an error message stating "No card in camera".

Need help..Has anyone faced this type of error & what can be done to solve this.

2 REPLIES 2

Medic427
Contributor

I have not had the exact same problem but I have had the video consistently stop recording on me about 1 minute to 2 minutes in of recording the video. Can you try and do a low level format of the card? If you can not do that do have a reciept for the Camera and the Memory card if you are having troubles right away I would not settle please do yourself a favor and take it right back. Canon makes amazing products but maybe once a million they make one that is a bad one but more than likely someone handled like a football and dropped it about 10 times. I would save yourself the grief of troubleshooting it here and just take it back or ask Canon for in Warranty service if that is not possible.

Thanks for your response. I will take it to the dealer to get it repaired under Warranty

Announcements